Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Favorite things to do

One of my favorite things to do is video games. I think i like them better then TV because i get to control the action, and everything. i don't get to do that during, i mean u can choose what to watch but u cant change the outcome. its annoying that u cant do anything so i prefer games. and as a side note the spell check on this is great. im very happy about that because i literary had a continuous squiggly line all the way across 2 or 3 lines its something that i should talk about in more detail later on a different post perhaps. (ps. i think its Google chrome but maybe not, if u know then it would be nice for u to comment on this so i know). im kinda getting of track so, im back on topic...     so...                               games . . .  right im typing as im thinking so the most favorite game is...                  to be continued!!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have a hobby that's a stress reliever! I'm not seeing red lines, but I am not sure if it would show up on a published document. When I misspell a word, I do get a wiggly red line!

    ReplyDelete