Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brave New World

Brave New World is a superb book. I can actually read this one so that’s good. So to the book, I’m on the 3d chapter, page 39 so I’m farther then all my peers in my group. All of them haven’t even started reading yet.
So I am actually going to read this book, but I’m being carried away I need to write about this book.
There is this factory in the very beginning that they talk about with a bunch of students come to it and the director walks them through personally. The students were writing on their notebooks while the director said it aloud, everything. At the beginning...
OK I am typing the next day and I read more so, Brave New World.
So the factory basically uses one ovary to make one egg that will produce up to 96 other embryos that bud off of that one egg.  Then they place them each in bottles and put them on a conveyer belt to the racks where the embryos quickly grow and some get treated by a violent shaking in order to be almost impervious to motion ie. No motion sickness. “They are truly happy on there head.”

No comments:

Post a Comment