Monday, April 23, 2012

FML

Today, I wrote about how I feel about pacrastonating. Well I feel horrible, I just failed my geography class and I'm just sitting here writing this. I need to do my work. But I suck at starting things, like things that are going to be long and hard. I do think that this will only take one night but I was stupid and just left it there on my computer. I don't do it on purpose it just happens. I get home, I start on math, and by the time I'm done it's time for bed. I leave here at 5:00 PM. That means I have four hours to work. My math takes one to two, my blogs which I rarely do (because I'm not the kind of writer that can write about anything, and still write 300 words worth) I would do that on my dads game. That only works if he wants to play though, so not that easy. Then its 8:30 and I still haven't gotten to the geography. So I may start on that, but I can't do an entire project in that time so I do some and go to bed. My life is a mess, and I need to get someone to help me with this. Before its too late. So my geo project is failed and there isn't anything I can do. I feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment