Saturday, August 25, 2012

Capital H

That night I dreamed about flying again it was and it was the same exhilarating experience as it was before. The next morning I swore I would have wings again, whatever it took.
Sense I only work four days a week I decided that this weekend I would take a break and fly. So the day at work was a daze because I was imagining flying again. The minutes ticked by and I really started to grow impatient. At 4:00 my shift was finally over and I to a nearby alley and striped of my outer clothing to expose my skintight morphing outfit. I hid my cloths behind a dumpster and took a final look around to confirm that I was alone. I was, so I sat down and concentrated on a certain bird I had once seen, and once been. The changes began, and two minutes later I was flapping dead air to get out of that shaded alley. When I was above the rooftops though there was a beautiful updraft and I flew into the air, rising until my back was skimming the clouds. I took a look down and saw my surroundings with fantastic eyes, I looked on top of a large skyscraper and saw people milling around in some sort of tour or something and the leader walked to the edge of the building leaned over the side. Suddenly, she jumped, putting as much distance from her and the building as she could. She fell and fell, until something white shot out of her backpack and formed into a parachute and she started flying between buildings, over streets and cars alike. I dived so I could join her. I had no reason, but off I went falling and falling, like a bullet destined for a target. I shot toward her and flared, killed my speed. I was now going a little faster that she was but I was still behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment