Monday, January 9, 2012

independent reading blog/post

Today I’m feeling pretty sick, like throw up sick. Not very healthy at all, so I would go and eat a bowl of spaghetti and started writing this post for my blog, I really doubt it will be a very long post this time but I do have another independent reading post so, here we go. I am reading a book called Halo and it is very interesting, this is it.
There was a fierce battle as the marines landed on the halo from there damaged ship in orbit. And the covenant fought back. They had the high ground but they were caught by surprise when the marines attacked, they lost and the humans got the high ground. They performed a series of hit-and-run attacks and got a lot more supplies and ammo and lasted longer than they would of if they didn’t get anything. Now Keyes (the captain of the ship that crashed on the halo and the commanding officer of the entire thing) and his squad went and attacked a supposed weapons hideout and instead got hit with what I think is called the Flood, and Keyes and his squad, all but one so far are dead. Killed by either the covenant or the Flood. The Master Chief hasn’t found Keyes yet but that’s because I haven’t gotten that far yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment