Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blog

today i hurt my ankle jumping off the stairs at my school. the stairs are very high, but im good at falling and i can jump really high. (in my house i am the highest jumper, i just use my legs to push me up. i cant explain it) so i thought i could make it without hurting myself. so i just vaulted over that handlebar and i thought it would be ok, well i was wrong. i fell longer then i expected, but i eventually hit the ground. when i did, it hurt, bad. but i didnt fall over, i just stayed down a little longer than usual. so after that i just went home (this was at about 5:00 or so).
 well i didn't get any memo that said i needed to write anything that made sense, so im going to write about cheese and crackers. lets start with cheese, cheese has a certain texture to it that kind of pisses me off. it has a extremely soft texture. the structure of whole cheese is a weak one, it squishes in between your fingers and isn't that easy to move from one place to another without breaking. well cheese is my overall favorite subject ever, so its perfectly normal that i talk about it in a revering way. IT IS GOD IN DISGUISE... just kidding, well kind of. well i dont exactly need to be very nice about how i treat people who dont like cheese. and it doesnt matter what kind of cheese! chedder, blue cheese, american cheese, goat cheese, any piece of cheese that is given to me is a good (if not great) kind of cheese. so thats itttttt your welcome for writing my insite into all things CHEESE.

No comments:

Post a Comment