Sunday, May 13, 2012

blog

Another blog of bloggieness, well. Last weekend I learned that I, my sister, and my mom might be going to six flags and sea world in a while. That will be fun. if nobody tries to use it as leverage to do something that I don’t want to do. Well I hope we go, but i also learned a little earlier that my mom   might be saving up to buy my sister a car for her 18 birthday. She practically made me say an oath to keep my mouth shut. But she's like someone on a drama TV show; she broke before I did and told her. It was kind of stupid, it was supposed to be a surprise for three years but I guess that’s not possible. Well here I am, at home writing a blog.
            Well, I learned just know that I say “l learned” and “well” too much (:D). oh well… so my book, Capital H, isn’t getting anywhere at all. I just never have time to write it, or I have something else to do that is a little more fun than that. So I need to write more than I do right now.
            I cannot think of a single thing to talk about in this blog can I? Well, I guess I can talk about cheese again. I think I left off with how the structure of cheese is frustrating to handle. Well, it’s kind of easy to cut or carve. Have you ever seen a cheese sculpture? You should look it up. So the sculptures are cool but cheesy… lol XD

No comments:

Post a Comment